Profiseal – Propeller Shaft Seals
Q-Marine are proud distributors of Profiseal, a specialist product range for sealing and bearing technology for commercial and pleasure craft. ProfiSeal is specialized in the design and manufacturing of highly reliable propeller-shaft and bulkhead seals for the ship and yacht building industry.
Propeller Shaft Seals
Propeller Shaft Seal 20-90mm
Propeller Shaft Seal 100-180mm
- water or oil lubricated facetype seals
- seawater resistant also in in aluminium-version, for open or closed sterntube-systems
- easy installation
- high lifetime even in extremely dirty waters
- no shaft-wear like with radial type seals due to facetype design
- allowed axial shaft movement: +/- 5mm
- allowed radial shaft movement: +/- 2mm
- shaft diameter max 100 bis 180 mm
- medium to be sealed seawater, oil etc.
- medium temprature seawater -5° to +40° C
- oil -5° to +70° C
- operating pressure (p) 0,1 to 2 bar*
- gliding speed max. 10 m/s
- flushing / cooling approx. 1 l/h per mm shaft diameter
*Applications above 0,5 bar have to be clarified technically with the manufacturer.